Read More »
Hi guys after a long time I am here once again and will teach you today a very simple and amazing tricks of Skype that how can you sign in into multiple Skype account at once. Skype is very popular software to make video conference calls for free or to make video audio calls in all around the world from Skype to Skype even without spending a single penny.
Most of use Skype for communications but Skype also can be use for sharing your Computer screen or display screen and as well as you may transfer your file videos and photos with your friends and family.
Skype also provide some paid services like you may make calls on land lines phones in all around the world and also you may make calls on mobile phones in all countries in very cheap and low rates.
Some of Us also use more than 1 accounts on Skype like one account for business purpose or for friends and another account for family members. so for having two accounts on Skype you have to sign out from one account to sign in another one. But now no more worries because the trick I will share today you can use both Skype accounts at same time.
How To Sign in Multiple Skype Accounts Without SoftwareJust follow the below instructions carefully to successfully sign in into multiple Skype accounts,
- Open Your Skype software
- Sign in into your account
- Then Go To Run and write CMD and press enter to open up command window
- You may open command window by pressing Window+R key from your keyboard
- Write down below Command if you are using the version of 32 bit of windows
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary
- If you are using the 64 bit version of your window then kindly write below command line in command window and press enter
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary
- A new Skype window will appear and just enter your Skype name and password and start using the multiple Skype account at once without the help of any software.